By integrating technology into your students' education, you help to prepare them for the years ahead. Make sure you have the latest information and tools from Microsoft with this hands-on and interactive training. Offered in half-day sessions, our Windows 8 In the Classroom Training is delivered by Microsoft-certified instructors.
- Navigating the Windows 8 interface including apps, accessing files, search, and share.
- Windows applications for the Common Core including the Windows Store.
- Using SkyDrive and web apps for classroom learning.
- What's new in Microsoft Office with a special emphasis on OneNote.
- Accessing Partners in Learning, Microsoft's online community for educators.
- Finding resources using Windows Solution Suite including Common Core.